Pink Fire Pointer Interactive Marketing: All about of x4 extender

----

Marketing

All about of x4 extender

review of x4 labs penis extender


During the past six years of doing penis enlargement, I've used quite a number of penis extenders, such as SizeGenetics, FastSize, x4 extender free, and Vimax. Having given each of these extenders a fair chance to prove their effectiveness, I've found the X4 Labs Extender to be the most effective, most comfortable, and least expensive of them all.

Level of Comfort

When I put on this extender for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised by how comfortable it felt. Some of the other extenders I've used were designed with the silicone noose, which would pinch the penis to cause a considerable amount of discomfort (and even pain) as well as restricted blood flow to the penis. This isn't true for the X4 extender, which comes with a foam tube into which the penis can be inserted to be nicely cushioned. A comfort strap is then used to wrap around this foam tube and secured to the extender. x4 extender  have a x4 labs instructions and have design effectively distributes the pressure over a large area of the penis, making it much more comfortable to wear than the noose design. As a matter of fact, this extender is so comfortable to wear that I would sometimes forget that I had on.