Pink Fire Pointer Interactive Marketing: Choose a guide for small businesses in marketing

----

Marketing

Choose a guide for small businesses in marketing

I run a small company, which has received in recent months is a very nice rebound in business thanks to the internet is random - I work hard for my marketing year. Much of this effort has been devoted to getting to know my business online.

During this process, obtain the right, I bought a few classes and garbage information. But the piles of garbage, I also bought some real gems that I did not want to be my last sales growth and new customers.

When I look back, what was good to learn marketing and acquisitions, which are not useful at all, I came to the following criteria to look for when choosing a guide for business or a marketing system.

Small Business Services (3) criteria when choosing a system.

1. Do not buy a small business marketing that promises to teach you everything about marketing. What you often get very little fluff and actually you probably know, most of the mass of information "All for one" marketing kits.

No author can tell you about marketing in print advertising, SEO, social media, referrals, viral marketing, email marketing, direct marketing, TV Ads, etc. Each of these topics on their own or are autonomous guidance systems.

Instead, you know what you want to learn or improve on the buyer's guide, marketing and business that meets your needs, in particular.

2. Do not buy someone who has no real life experience marketing. You want to buy someone who currently runs a small business, and do their own marketing.

There are hundreds of people who write about the "marketing system" of marketing and sales, but were not real.

3. Be prepared to do your job, or at least some of them so you get a practical education, so that you can hire the right people to carry out marketing activities to teach. If you are not going to roll up your sleeves and take action, any system of corporate marketing that works for you.

In my opinion the best form of marketing business is to buy a guide that teaches you how to improve your online marketing. Speaking of my business Internet marketing is by far the best job for me for 6 to 12 months.