Pink Fire Pointer Interactive Marketing: How to start your business design, and a little money

----

Marketing

How to start your business design, and a little money

There are so many good things can come out to be a graphic designer, I am not a veteran, but I have been around for a while, and now I'm at the point now where I can say really, I like this I do I remember learning in school and my teachers always praised the possibilities, and how can I get a good job one day to join this group.

So I went to college to study technical and marketing side of things, and we are always encouraged to find a good company to fill the media as a junior graphic designer, preferably in New York.

I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit, but I knew that for some very good in training and I got it working, it is necessary to promote me to the next level. I had the knowledge and confidence to start my own graphic design company.

So now lets talk about you: Let's talk about your own business Graphic Design. The first thing you should look at what you enjoy most and which areas are your greatest skill is photography, illustration layout design or even design. You can start making a profitable business all that.

I can only speak from personal experience. In recent years I have learned many ways, and you too.

Determine a name for your business

The name of one of the most important things. Many designers use their initials to their names end with the design, graphics, or studios. Understanding what works for you. It is as memorable and simple, the other thing you want to search for the domain name. Those who create a business, or it may be grooming or designer must have a website you need to ensure the domain name, even if you do not intend to have a website for another year.

Imagine having a business and for the implementation of all that belongs to the domain name, you have the next 5 years is not good.

Get started and register your domain name. I highly recommend using GoDaddy.com =>

For example, if your company is called Joe car, then you want to find joesautomotive (COM). If it is busy, you may want to consider changing your name when Joe was on Joes car, you can search, perhaps, the domain name, for example, joesauto (townname) com.

Register your company

Register your business is actually quite simple. The first thing you want to be sure to do a trademark search by clicking on this link: You do not want to grow your business and brand, if it is indeed a legal one contradicts the other, who had already registered the next thing that can get your business card. This can be done from the office of your local county clerk. I suggest you Google to search for your area, then call them. I think, ask your DBA (Doing Business As) certificate is worth about $ 50 per year.

Now, when you have your card and hope to provide you with a domain name, you must open your bank account in the current account of some current bank is free and nothing special, you can not open your current account again, but things are always changing so contact your bank for more details. The reason you need a simple checking account ...... You need practical business legally. You need to have the check on behalf of your company.

Some people feel they can ask for money from their customers. Stop there .... Not only is it unprofessional, but it is illegal: Nobody likes paying taxes, but there are advantages. When you make money with your business, the government will have a place of about one third of the tax, which means if you make $ 900 the first year, the government should take into account the $ 300 back of taxes.