Pink Fire Pointer Interactive Marketing: Network marketing easy class to Fly

----

Marketing

Network marketing easy class to Fly

I got an email today from Jordan Adler, author, range Money "" and I remembered in the history of the plane was killed, his beating of wings against the glass, trying to get out, when he was only four feet on the open door. Many of us have become like they fly, beating our wings against the window on the intensity of the fighting.

In the early days of our company, my husband Lloyd wrote a book called "Five Steps to Freedom".
that basically we knew at the time. It is. It is also duplicated. Our value of the company was rarely share the room cost eight years can do. It was everything we had. People believe that both of us because it worked for us. Our revenues have increased.

Then something happened: the more people use the Internet, others can fly at conventions, we discovered that there were people who were willing to take our money by selling our courses and programs help us build more and saving quickly, and overcome any objections or negative comments we receive. We are brainwashed to think that we need to use precious time by using online methods.

Other people to teach their millions of dollars of scripts, offered excellent sites, and literally sucked money out of pocket for our associates. Our closets are full of records, books, brochures and powdery notes.

Some of our people, using a new animal called "Attraction Marketing" is designed to capture network marketers, and convince them that their true "market" was, with other network marketers. What happened to our economic growth has stopped.

Then it was up. We declare war.

Now, our team will make us nothing but simplification and copying. It was purulent with us a long time, but one day when I could not close in perspective, this is what he told me a letter: "Heather, I'm really interested, but I'm still working on through it all and figure out how I'm going to make money: "The Penny has dropped" (he was my page 3 times).

I was able to save him, because I had sent him a series of live action and duty-free call, where he could get the basics, and I told him that if he can put some people call every week, it can make money with us.

So back to the fly.

= Window to buy or create new systems and work with the intensive efforts

= Simplify the point of ridicule and work the door easily.

Here's a change of mentality. Transfer to:

Beating your wings against the window of the intensive efforts, the death of your business, and means

I know more, do more.

I bought the system, I know I need to know how to deal with negative reactions and objections.

We have to learn how I can make it grow faster, hard work, my people are educated, and so on.

I manage to sell the ebook.

Search:

Beating my arms out the door easily, which means to simplify .... I explain the basics, use of tools and rapid growth.

Please note that the common denominator here is "you must keep your flapping wings"

So get on again. Get centralized.

Talk of simplicity from now on.

Remember, not all people who are there, training, and build a profitable network marketing business, if they do, they do not work with systems or equipment that you sell now, because it was not developed by them later.